Elden Minns & Co. Ltd.
Chartered Architects,
Surveyors
Elden Minns was established by the architect Stanley Elden Minns upon his arrival in Sheffield in 1910. Following his training and pupilage in Hull, he had the good luck and sense to marry into one of Sheffield's leading steel making families, and was rewarded with his first project of a lavatory block.

Many commissions followed, and the happy marriage lasted until his death in the 1970's. By that time the Practice was obviously substantially changed and was led by his son Robert Elden Minns, and his partner Geoffrey Tinker from the early 1960's. Following the latter's early retirement. Andrew Shepherd became a partner in 1979, with the Partnership continuing until the Practice was incorporated into a Limited Company on Robert Minns' retirement 10 years later. At over 100 years old, the Firm has changed little. Still under the directorship of Andrew Shepherd, it now specialises in conservation work, incorporating historic & listed buildings across the country and churches and buildings from a range of faiths.

In addition to heritage works, Elden Minns also carries out domestic extensions, industrial work and private commissions.
Tom Crooks - Associate - BA(Hons), MArch, PG.Dip (Arch), RIBA
Chris Keen - Architectural Assistant
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
 Tel: (0114) 266 2458
 info@eldenminnsarchitects.co.uk
riba     riba     arb
The architects within this Company are registered as such under the Architects Act 1997